Horses; 10 signs your owner may need to get a life
10. They’re with you on a Friday night
9. They feel it’s acceptable to text message your vet
8. All of their friends are horse people
7. There’s no difference between their “good clothes” and their “barn clothes”
6. They go to bed early on Saturday night so that they can muck stalls Sunday morning
5. They spend more on riding lessons than their social life
4. They can no longer smell that “barn smell”
3. Their whole Christmas wish list is horse oriented
2. Their mother refers to you as “the only grandchild she can ever expect” (this one isn’t so bad, she gives me Mentos)
And the number one way to determine whether it’s time to cut the cord?
1. THEY’RE WITH YOU ON A FRIDAY NIGHT! Come on! Dressage Empress, this means you!