You may be a hoarder if…
1. You can’t remember the names of each horse you own
2. You can go several days without seeing one of your horses, even though they all live in the paddock behind your house
3. It’s not unusual to have a horse greet you at the breakfast table (or lunch or dinner tables) inside your house
4. People who can’t afford to feed their own horses can add theirs to your herd without you noticing
5. You’re on a first name basis with auctions
6. Local rescuers stop by every once in a while to “just check in and see how everyone’s doing”
7. anyone care to add?!